- Exceptional Quality
- Modern timeless cladding
- An astonishing dynamic visual impact
- Low maintenance and enduring
- Ideal for high-quality wall and roof cladding applications
- Economical cladding system
- A diverse selection of materials, finishes, textures and colours Compliant with stringent fire rating standards
Colorbond Snap Lock Cladding
Snap Lock cladding system is similar in appearance to the Standing Seam profile but differs in that the panels snap into each other to form a locking joint rather than requiring crimping. The obvious difference and advantage being faster installation times making it an economical cladding system for large scale or time poor applications.
Like the Standing Seam profile, Snap Lock comprises a wide recessed pan with a raised seam of either 25mm or 38mm in height. The overall effect of a structure covered by this cladding is a series continuous flowing thick bands neatly framed by thin ribs that lends to a range of effects through a combination of light, shadows, the material used and finish to produce a dynamic visual impact.
StormTech are your number one cladding installers in Melbourne.